Ah, no-bake desserts! I’ve always liked them, but I found a love for them when I found out about my egg allergy. They are also so simple to throw together and are pretty hard to mess up. Add an Oreo crust in there, and I’m pretty much in heaven. But these no-bake desserts can make a pretty big dent in your macros with a cream cheese layer, a buttery Oreo crust, and whipped cream. So, I’ve made a lighter version that will be easier to fit that doesn’t sacrifice much flavor! You’ll still enjoy an Oreo crust and a creamy layer (made with Greek yogurt!) for just 141 calories, rounded to 6f/18c/4p. Pretty hard to beat, if you ask me! Just remember, a no-bake dessert needs a couple of hours (if you have time, overnight is best!) to set up in the refrigerator, so make sure you’re allowing time for that. Otherwise, it’ll be a sloppy mess. A delicious mess, but a sloppy one!
Oreo Greek Yogurt Layer Dessert
- 2 cups Almond Milk (other milk can be used but will change the macro count)
- 1 box Chocolate sugar free/fat free pudding mix (39 g)
- 15 Oreos, crushed into mostly fine crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (28 g)
- 1 1/3 cups Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (340 g)
- 13 g Vanilla sugar-free/ fat-free pudding mix
- 6 tbsp Light Cool Whip, thawed (27 g)
- 22 tbsp Light Cool Whip, thawed (99 g)
- Whisk together the 2 cups of milk and box of Chocolate sugar-free/fat-free pudding mix until no clumps remain. Set inside the refrigerator for the pudding to set, at least 15 minutes.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of crushed Oreos for later. Combine remaining Oreos with melted butter until well distributed. Press Oreo/butter mixture into an 8X8 pan until the bottom is covered. Crust should be tightly packed. Set pan in the freezer to set, at least 15 minutes.
- Whisk together 1 1/3 cups Greek yogurt with 13g of vanilla sugar-free/fat-free pudding mix. Then, fold in 6 tablespoons of light cool whip. At this time, you can taste and see if you’d like this layer to be sweeter. If so, add in more Vanilla pudding mix 1 g at a time. It will minimally change the macros.
- Remove Oreo crust from the freezer. Carefully (so the Oreo crust isn't disturbed) spread the Greek yogurt mixture over the crust evenly.
- Remove pudding from the refrigerator and pour it on top of the Greek yogurt layer. Set 8X8 pan in the refrigerator, at least one hour.
- After the hour, spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Then, top cool whip with remaining Oreo crumbs. Set dish back in the refrigerator, at least a couple hours, to set. If possible, overnight or a day to set is preferred!
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!