This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase from the links below, I receive a small commission.
In our household, like most households, Amazon Prime is a lifesaver! It is especially great for all of the items that I use almost daily. Some of them are food items, some of them are gadgets, but they all help make my life more delicious and balanced!
- Kodiak Cakes – Every morning I start my day with Kodiak Cakes. I love them, and I still am in shock that I can eat waffles every day and be in the best shape of my life. My personal favorite is the buttermilk, but I also love the almond poppyseed. We have shopped around for the best deal on them, and Amazon is it (unless you’re lucky enough to have a Costco that carries them full time! Ours carries it only seasonally!).
- Milk Frother – Also an essential part of my morning is my cup of coffee. I love that I can use low-fat milk, froth it, and it now tastes like it is a latte! It also adds a lot of volume to the milk, which I think makes the coffee feel more creamy and indulgent. Also, the frother is just around $10, so it is WELL worth the investment.
- Food Scale– I’ve spoken about this before, but the food scale was probably the biggest game changer for me when I started counting my macros. It helped me be way more accurate with my portion sizes and showed me that measuring cups or spoons can be extremely inaccurate measuring tools. It does take some time to get used to, but it is almost second nature to me now, and I love using it. No extra dishes from measuring cups! This one is super affordable and is small enough so it doesn’t take up much counter space. You could also probably easily find a space in your cupboards to store it so you have less clutter on your countertops.
- Dymatize Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein– I use this every day to make my proyo. It is a “treat” that I look forward to every day, and I always make sure I have enough room for it in my macros. It has great macros for carbs and fats and has 25 grams of protein per serving.
- PBfit– I add this every day to my proyo bowl and I love the chunky peanut buttery element it adds without as much fat as the real thing! I also don’t mind it prepared like real peanut butter and spread on toast if I’m trying to save my fats. Of course, the real thing is better, but it’s hard to argue with PBfit’s macros!
If you want to see more items I’ve purchased on Amazon, from food to fitness to kid stuff, visit my Amazon storefront!