This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through some of the links below, I receive a small commission.
Are you a fan of overnight oats? They are so delicious and creamy and are perfect for a grab and go breakfast. But who says they have to be just for breakfast? I love being able to enjoy them as a snack or make them a little indulgent for a macro cap at night. What I love about this recipe is that it is pretty straight forward, but you can make it your own with whatever “add-ins” you enjoy. The addition of just a hint of almond extract gives it an extra depth of flavor, but it is optional if you don’t have it on hand. I’ve served mine here with blueberries, PBfit, and sliced almonds, but really, the sky is the limit!
Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats
- 1/4 cup Oatmeal (20 g)
- 1/3 cup Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt (85 g)
- 1/2 cup Almond/Coconut Milk blend, or milk of choice (120 ml)
- 4 grams Non-fat Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 tbsp Chia Seeds (6 g)
- scant 1/16 tsp Almond Extract (optional, but gives this a great almond flavor)
- Combine all ingredients into a small container with a lid (I used 16 oz mason jars). Whisk together well with a fork. Set container into a refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, take container out of the refrigerator. Give it a stir and taste to see if you'd like to add additional sweetener. Then add whatever "add-ins" you may like. Some suggestions: fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, nut butter, cereal, granola, whip cream, but really the sky is the limit!