In our town, there is no Chick-Fil-A to visit. It’s sad, I know. So whenever I am traveling, I always see if I can find a Chick-Fil-A to eat at! I have some fond memories there, like eating their original sandwich and fries during a lunch break in my Lamaze class, or catching up with friends while the kiddos played on the play set. I always enjoy the food and friendly service, but, most of all, I love the Chick-Fil-A Sauce.
I know I’m not alone! When I originally posted a skinnier copycat recipe, I DMed so many people the recipe and had great feedback! I’ve been using it a lot, too, for chicken sandwiches, salads, on wraps, copycat grilled chicken nuggets, you name it. It is a delicious flavor that isn’t just for chicken! It also has great macros for 30 g rounded to 1F/7C/1P or 42 calories. The original version would cost you way more fat grams! Speaking of the original version, the skinnier one is a little thinner than the sauce you will find in the packets at Chick-Fil-A. If you would like the sauce to be thicker, start with less sour cream (I recommend 80 g in the recipe below), and then add sour cream to desired consistency. I find I don’t mine a thinner version, especially if I am going to be using it as a salad dressing!
Skinny Chick- Fil-A Sauce
- 120 g light sour cream (If you would like your sauce to be thicker, more like the original, start with 80 g. Then add more, as desired) (1/2 cup)
- 33 g Stubb's Barbecue Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- 15 g regular prepared mustard (1 tablespoon)
- 10 g Dijon Mustard (2 teaspoons)
- 10 g lemon juice (2 teaspoons)
- 42 g honey (2 tablespoons)
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container. Stir until completely combined. Store in the refrigerator until use.