This post contains an affiliate link. If you purchase an item from the link below, I receive a small commission.
Ahhh s’mores! The unofficial dessert of summer. My kiddos got to enjoy some this past weekend, and it was so much fun watching them carefully roast their marshmallows and then not-so-carefully get chocolate and melty marshmallow all over their faces! HA! For me, however, I don’t enjoy s’mores enough to spend that many macros on them, but I do like them! And that’s what inspired this Greek yogurt bowl that is perfect for a macro cap. You’ll still get that classic s’more flavor from marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, but with a good dose of protein.
I do have a couple thoughts on the marshmallows in this bowl. First, if you want them to have that classic toasty exterior, you could use a small cooking torch like this one to give it some color and crunchiness. Or, if you just want the gooeyness from marshmallows, you could sub equal grams of marshmallow creme into the bowl. And, if you don’t really care about either of those, just use regular mini marshmallows. The choice is yours!
S'more Greek Yogurt Bowl
- 170 g Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 5 g Sugar Free/Fat Free Vanilla pudding mix (or to taste)
- 9 g Light Cool Whip
- 15 g Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 12 g mini marshmallows (or marshmallow creme)
- 5 g Graham crackers, crushed
- 7 g mini chocolate chips
- Combine Greek Yogurt, pudding mix, and cool whip in a bowl and mix until well combined. Taste and add more pudding mix to sweetened the yogurt, if desired (will change macro content slightly if you add more pudding).
- Top Greek Yogurt with sugar free chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows (toast them at this time with a cooking torch, if desired). Then add the crushed graham crackers and mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!