This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item from the link(s) below, I receive a small commission.
Just like every other household, we order a lot of things from Amazon. From baby supplies to food to clothing, you can bet I always look on Amazon first. I thought I’d round up a few finds from this month. Some of them are fitness related, others are not, but they are all at a great price point (the most expensive thing is the protein at $32!).
- Oversized Sunglasses: I absolutely cannot trust myself with expensive sunglasses. It seems I am always breaking or losing my cheap pairs, so I have decided that expensive pairs are not in my future. At least until I can learn to be responsible! HA! Am I the only one? I also like buying the inexpensive pairs because then I’m not as afraid to go trendy since I haven’t invested much in them. These ones are very oversized, but they are so fun. Best of all, they are just $10. Can you go wrong? Also, thanks to Jenna’s Kitchen for suggesting them in the first place.
- Workout Tanks: I have seen these tanks floating around all over Instagram and finally gave them a shot. I’ll be honest, I sent my first set back. I felt like they were too open in the back. However, I decided to try them again, and I have LOVED them for working out. They are super comfortable and come in a ton of colors, too. Plus, you get three tanks for under $25. I can also say they have washed well!
- Racerback Sports Bra: After I quit nursing, my sports bras no longer fit well. I decided to peek on Amazon and found this set. What first stood out to me was how many great reviews it had. Over 6,000 4.5 star reviews, so I knew they were probably a good item. I also loved the price. For 4 sports bras, it is under $30, which is a steal. They have been great so far. My only complaint is that the pads can come out during the wash. However, they are easy to put back into place, so it hasn’t been too big of a negative for me.
- PEScience Cake Pop Protein Powder: Again, I have seen many people use this brand and rave about it on Instagram. I finally took the plunge and decided to try the cake pop flavor. WOW! I am shocked at how delicious it is. It makes for the dreamiest proyo, and I can’t wait to try more of the brand’s flavors. Snickerdoodle is definitely next on my list!
- Double Leather Band for FitBit Versa: This is probably my favorite find of the bunch! I wanted a new FitBit band that could look a bit more stylish, but also function well for everyday use. I am absolutely loving the double band and leather look. I feel like it’s perfect for a casual outfit and for dressing up, too. Plus, it was just $20! Small price to pay for such a cute addition to your wardrobe.